may 2020 new wines from horizon ma
UPDATED APRIL 22, 2:45PM EASTERN
Domaine de Paris Rosé Côtes de Provence Vin Breban
The Breban company is one of the last family owned company producing artisanal sparkling wines in the South of France. The House of Breban Wines ("Vins Breban") has been producing and supplying a wide range of wines of varying styles and aromas to restaurants and retail distributors since 1952.
- Grenache 40 % Syrah 30 % Cinsault 20 % Carignan 10 %
- The vinification of rosés is a mix of both traditional and modern techniques:
stripping, pressing and cool-steeping of the grapes, followed by bleeding the
must that is fermented under controlled temperatures of 18°-20° in order to
extract the maximum aroma.
- Brilliant pale pink colour; fine and pleasant nose with fruited notes where raspberry and wild strawberry are predominant. In mouth, fresh and delicious wine, well - balanced.
CRAFTERS UNION WINES: new premium wines in a can are artfully crafted from the inside out, combining incredible taste with striking style giving you the freedom to enjoy your favorite wines wherever you are. At 375ml each, you can throw them in your cooler for the day and enjoy when the time is right for you. Try one of 5 vibrant varietals today: Pinot Grigio, Rose, Red Blend and sparkling Brut or Brut Rose.
CHARLES SMITH WINES: AWESOME WINE. IN A CAN. The freedom to enjoy your favorite wines wherever you are. And at 375ml each, you can ditch the corkscrew and share the love… if you want!
- Kung Fu Girl Pinot Grigio — a vibrant dry white wine with shimmering aromas and flavors of bright citrus and white peach, in a portable and easily chillable can.
- Band of Roses Rose — a dry blush wine with a silky palate and vibrant floral notes to enjoy with your latest playlist and serve to your favorite guest list. This rose wine has hints of crisp tangerine and a touch of passion fruit. Enjoy this portable canned wine chilled - no glass needed!
- The Velvet Devil Red Blend — a fresh and appealing blend, with flavors of pure velvet, black cherry and toasty oak - all in a conveniently portable can.
Bread & Butter 2019 Sauvignon Blanc
This expressive Sauvignon Blanc shines with bright aromas of lemon zest and a hint of tropical fruit. The palate is fruit-forward, with lively flavors of fresh citrus, lemon and lime. A rich texture is complemented with enticing minerality that leads to a clean, refreshing finish. This Sauvignon Blanc pairs excellently with dishes like prosciutto-wrapped peaches, goat cheese arugula salad, or halibut tostadas with yogurt-lime sauce.
Bread & Butter 2019 Rose
The nose expresses generous aromas of fresh strawberry, green melon with hints of hibiscus and rose petal. This elegant style of Rosé enters the palate with layered flavors
of strawberry and melon. The rich texture is complemented with balanced acidity leading to a refreshing and supple finish. A versatile wine for pairing, great with roasted chicken, salads with apples and walnuts, Thai food (especially Pad Thai) butternut squash soup, crab or salmon.
Franzia Sauvignon Blanc
This bright, light-bodied Sauvignon Blanc features flavors of grapefruit and lemon and hint of nectarine with a vibrant and crisp finish.
Franzia Bold & Jammy
Our boldest, most jammy Cabernet Sauvignon we’ve ever put in a box with aromas of dark berry and a rich, toasted oak finish.
Seven Deadly Cabernet
Layers of abundant dark fruit with toasted vanilla notes and a combination of French and American oak aging deliver the robust signature 7 Deadly winestyle.
Chloe Sauvignon Blanc
Layers of fresh citrus, ripe lychee and juicy pineapple unfold into a crisp, well balanced wine
RUFFINO ORGANIC PROSECCO D.O.C.
Ruffino Organic Prosecco is produced from organically grown grapes from the highly sought-after northeastern region of Italy. Its bouquet is fragrant and bursting with fruit notes. Its clean aromas of apples, pears and citrus with hints of wisteria with tantalize your taste buds. Crisp, clean and delicate with fine bubbles on the palate. Intense flavors of apple and peach lead to a pleasant finish with lingering fruit and floral notes. Ideal as an aperitif or with your favorite appetizers.