Cocktail for 2: "fall forward whiskey sour" featuring Sagamore rye's signature 83 whiskey
- 1.5 oz Lemon Juice
- 1.5 oz Pure Maple Syrup
- 1.5 oz Light-Style Apple Cider
- 3 oz Sagamore Spirit Straight Rye Whiskey
- Angostura Bitters
- Fee Brothers Molasses Bitters
- Pour first 4 ingredients into cocktail shaker.
- Add ice, cover, then vigorously shake.
- Divide cocktail between two glasses.
- Top with 3 dashes of Angostura Bitters.
- Finish with 3 dashes of Fee Brothers Molasses Bitters.
What Bourbon is to Kentucky,
Rye Whiskey is to Maryland
Every bottle of Sagamore Spirit Straight Rye Whiskey is made with the unique water from the Spirit House at Sagamore Farm in Glyndon, Maryland. Filtered through a limestone aquifer, this water helps craft a perfectly balanced spirit – versatile enough for cocktails, but smooth enough to be savoured on its own.
Sagamore Spirit’s award-winning Signature 83 Whiskey has a smooth mouth-feel with caramel and molasses up front, and peppery baking spices on the end. Sagamore Spirit distillery is located in downtown Baltimore and includes the only 16-plate mirrored copper column still in America.
Rye Road Trip
With three tasting rooms and a waterfront view, Sagamore Spirit distillery is rated #2 on Trip Advisor for Things to Do in Baltimore. Sagamore Spirit’s story is one of passion, of old meeting new, and crafting a timeless American whiskey as pure as the Sagamore streams.
#SagamoreRye #ShareYourSpirit #FridayRyeDay #RyeDaythe13th #cocktailrecipe