effective april 3, 2020: Massachusetts On-Premise Retailer Sale of Beer and Wine Only with food Takeout/Delivery
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE OFFICIAL ADVISORY FROM THE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES CONTROL COMMISION ADVISORY REGARDING ON-PREMISES LICENSEES SELLING FOR OFF-PREMISES CONSUMPTION
massachusetts On Premise may now sell wine AND malt beverages for off premise consumption with the following conditions:
- Age verification – wine and malt beverage shall not be sold to a person under 21 and delivery shall not be made without verification that the person receiving the order is 21+.
- Packaging – wine must be sold in original sealed containers, malt beverages must be sold in sealed containers.
- Hours – orders must be placed not later than the hour of which the establishment is licensed to sell alcohol or 12:00 midnight, whichever time is earlier.
- Quantity Limitations – customer is limited to 192 ounces of malt beverage (16 X 12oz) or 1.5 liters of wine (2 x 750ml) per transaction.
- Wine and malt beverage orders must be accompanied by a takeout food order by way of pickup, including curbside pickup, or delivery.
CHECK OUT OUR GUIDE TO NAVIGATE NEW WAYS OF DOING BUSINESS FOR RESTAURANT OPERATIONS DURING #STAYHOME
Product Offering Recommendations
Horizon Delivery Information