New liquors for march 2021 in ma
UPDATED MARCH 4, 2021 1:00PM EASTERN
Copper & Kings - American Brandy with Apple and Butchertown Reserve Varietals
Copper & Kings American Brandy
Pure Potstill Aged Stock is blended then continued to age in Kentucky bourbon barrels and medium-char New American white oak to created a distinctive, unique American Brandy - Copper & King's “DNA Base” is infused with personality during this variation of the solera process. Non-chill filtered, no added boise, no added flavors, no synthetic chemicals, no colorants. Through this delicate process, the full integrity of the distillate remains intact with minimal intervention, signature mouth-feel and definitive aroma. Primary grape varietals are Muscat De Alexandrie, Chenin Blanc and Colombard.
Copper & Kings American Apple Brandy
This unique, new-world style American apple brandy distillate of unfiltered, unsulfited apple wine sourced from Michigan is “on the lees” to maximize fruit intensity and complexity is matured in Kentucky bourbon barrels and Spanish Oloroso sherry casks.
Copper & Kings Butchertown Reserve Brandy
A Blend Of Distiller Selected Reserve Casks. Superb, Exclusively Copper Pot-Distilled Small Batch Brandy. 75% Aged In Kentucky Bourbon Barrels And 25% In New American Oak.
Deep Eddy Lime
Craft vodka brand Deep Eddy Vodka has unveiled its latest flavor: Deep Eddy Lime. Made with real lime juice in small batches at the Texas-based distillery, this bright, tart flavor joins the company’s citrus portfolio. Built on the foundation of the 10-time distilled Original Vodka, this new vodka won 2021 World Vodka Award for Best American Flavored Vodka.
MARTINI & ROSSI® FIERO: Offers a refreshing bold flavor and color, with intense citrus notes. The fiery color and zesty, citrus are 100% natural and are the result of a careful, considered blending process by Master Blender, Beppe Musso. The Sweet Spanish oranges from Murcia Spain gives the strong citrus flavor. Oranges are peeled and hand-cut into long strips before they are spread on linen threads to naturally dry under the sun.
Fiero was crafted to pair with tonic water in a simple 50/50 serve - equal parts to help bring out its bold bittersweet taste. A perfect accompaniment for the aperitivo occasion. The fruity notes of Fiero are enhanced by savoury, salty foods. Put together a selection of mixed black and green olives, Italian cured meats and some rustic chunks of Parmesan cheese to nibble at. Low-ABV: can be offered in Cordial accounts!
Bacardi RTD “Ready to Drink” Real Rum Cocktail Slim Cans adds 3 new flavors to the mix: Real Rum, Real Ingredients, Real Good – BACARDĺ Rum base (Superior) with all natural flavors, real ingredients (real cane sugar, natural juices or concentrate) and no artificial sweeteners. 6/4pks: Bahama Mama, Mojito, and Sunset Punch.
SEE BELOW FOR 2020 ARCHIVE OF NEW LIQUORS, SPIRITS, CANNED COCKTAILS, READY-TO-DRINK COCKTAILS
Nomans White and Darm New England Rums
Nomans offers two house rums, one dark, one light. The dark rum is aged in new American oak barrels for eight to 13 years, and should be drunk neat or on ice. The light rum, designed for mixing in a cocktail, is also aged in new American oak barrels for only three years and is charcoal filtered. All rums are bottled and produced at Triple 8 distillery on Nantucket. Both expressions are 80 proof and the cases come in 750ml size in a 6pk case.
Heaven's Door Whiskey Trilogy Gift Set
Heaven’s Door Whiskey Trilogy Collection was co-created with Bob Dylan and is a perfect gift for Father’s Day! Featuring 200ml bottles of all 3 award-winning expressions: Tennessee Straight Bourbon Whiskey, Double Barrel Whiskey, and Straight Rye Whiskey.
Belle Meade Bourbon Whiskey
Belle Meade Bourbon is comprised of a proprietary blend of two different high rye content mash bills and two complementary yeast strains, each barrel is aged between 6-8 years. It is truly small batch in that each selection consists of just four barrels creating the signature flavor profile that makes it the award winning bourbon of choice!
- High Rye content (30% rye)
- 90.4 proof for depth character
- A proprietary blend of barrels aged 6 – 8 years
- Non-chill filtered to retain maximum flavor
- Maple syrup and caramel aroma, with floral fragrances and a citrus zest
- Caramel and vanilla flavors with bold rye spices and hints of apricot
- Long, smooth finish with mellow cherry and plum notes accented by cinnamon
Martini Frose 10oz Pouches
Martini & Rossi Frosé is a premium frozen wine cocktails made with Italian wine and all natural fruit flavors, made to the standards you expect from your favorite bar. Simply freeze and this delicious, refreshing slushy cocktail are ready for get-togethers with friends. 6.5 % ABV – 4/6pks ; recyclable pouch. All natural fruit flavors, no artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup.
Dewar's Ilegal Smooth Mezcal Cask Finish Scotch Whisky
Dewar’s Ilegal Smooth is an exciting new blend and the second in an innovative cask series from the iconic whisky maker. Crafted from 8-year-old blended scotch whisky – double-aged and finished in casks that previously held Ilegal mezcal for a pleasantly unexpected smoky smooth and sweet flavor – Dewar’s Ilegal Smooth is an invigorating new blend bringing together two seemingly different worlds: Scotland and Mexico. The result is a slightly quirky, yet supremely smooth taste, unlike anything before. More than just great tasting scotch, Dewar’s Ilegal Smooth brings two cultures together to create something uniquely richer.
Disaronno Velvet Cream Liqueur: this is the first line extension of the iconic Italian brand in over 500 years! Disaronno Velvet is a smooth cream with the unmistakable taste of Disaronno delivering fresh notes of apricot, almond and vanilla. Serve over ice for straight indulgence or in cocktails where cream liqueurs are featured.
A rhum agricole distilled from fresh local high-mountain cane juice using traditional hand methods at the Tosba artisanal mezcal distillery, located near San Cristobal Lachiroag in the rugged Sierra Norte of northern Oaxaca state. Juice from the mountainside plantings of sugar cane is highly aromatic and its flavors and aromas are beautifully purified and concentrated in this terrifically appealing small-batch rum.
Animas Mezcal Cupreata
Artisanal distillation of fully mature agaves, focused on the rare wild agave cupreata, known as papalometl. Very few distillers source their cupreata in Oaxaca: it’s usually found further north. Eber Villalobos has been in the mezcal trade for 11 years, and is using his knowledge to produce a genuinely excellent mezcal – no bells & whistles, just the real thing. Eber has worked in Silacoyoapam, up north in the mountainous Mizteca, where he sources his wild papalometl (agave cupreata), but has moved to a notably well-run distillery in Santiago Matatlan operated by Procoro Bautista. Meticulous tends to mean great product: doing everything exactly right.
Animas Mezcal Espadin
Dedicated to perfecting the time-honored craft of distilling agaves, Animas is one of very few distilleries sourcing the rare wild agave cupreata in Oaxaca state. Cupreata grows at high altitudes in the mountainous Mizteca, north of Oaxaca City; the locally name is papalometl. Procoro Bautista distills a 100% papalometl, a truly gorgeous espadín, and an ensamble of the two agaves. Everything is done as it should be, or better.
Animas Mezcal Ensamble
A blend of six-year-old espadín and nine-year-old papalometl agaves, Animas then uses traditional grinding, cooking, and distillation methods to create an incredible taste of tradition. Completely clear, the sweet mineral aromas foreshadow a balanced palate of dry herbs and semi-sweet smoked wood.
Virginia Distillery Courage & Conviction Single Malt Whiskey
With the courage to create their own traditions, and the conviction to remain true to themselves and their home, Courage & Conviction sets the new standard for American whisky, rivaling the finest in the world. Developed under the tutelage of the late Dr. Jim Swan, Courage & Conviction features three core barrel types and is a combination of these three cask types:
- Bourbon casks: these barrels formerly held Kentucky bourbon from well-known distilleries. Aging in American oak bourbon casks add notes of vanilla, caramel, butterscotch, oak, smoke and cinnamon.
- Sherry casks: the distillery uses Sherry cask types, including Fino, Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez. These casks give the whisky notes of tart cherry, golden raisin, fig, caramelized plum, brown sugar and spice.
- Cuvée casks: this innovative barrel is sourced from premium European red wine producers. After the wine is removed, the cask is broken down, the interior shaved, re-toasted and re-charred, and then put back together again. The re-toasting and re-charring of the cask energizes the wood sugars and brings forward barrel spice, bright red fruit and toasted pecan.
Convite Mezcal Coyote
Convite is rooted in celebration: Named for the Oaxacan gathering of friends and neighbors that followed a bountiful harvest, this distinctive mezcal embodies the warmth that comes from sharing our success with those around us. It is the spirit of convite, full of flavor, life, and joy. It pays homage to its Oaxacan heritage, from the generations-old process that transforms wild agave into our premium mezcal to the design of its bottle evoking an etched clay pot.
Yet for all of its artisanal qualities and the craft that creates each glass, Convite is, at its heart, about connection: The threads of a rich heritage that create the fabric of the San Baltazar Guelavila community from which it comes, the ties between the past and the present, and the feeling of gratitude and euphoria that comes when we join together in celebration.
- Produced from 12-year-old wild Coyote agaves, considered the rarest and most scared of all the mezcal agaves.
- Premium Mezcal produced in a single Palenque, cooked in an underground stone oven, and ground with a tahona stone. Naturally fermented in wood vats and double distilled in a copper pot.
Greenbar Distillery Lavender Bitters + Soda: a non-alcoholic cocktail with real depth and complexity that tastes like a stroll through a spring garden, with a balance of fresh lavender and red fruit. Enjoy it cold or over ice
Greenbar Distillery Orange Bitters + Soda: a non-alcoholic cocktail with real depth and complexity that has flavors full of zest & vigor with a balance of sweet orange, bitter grapefruit and smokey tea. Enjoy it cold or over ice
Greenbar City Gin + Tonic: a G&T based on the vibrant food scenes of America’s cities with bright, bold and spicy flavors. Enjoy it cold or over ice
Greenbar Single Malt Whiskey + Soda: a meticulously balanced highball with an American single malt base that is light, floral and dry. Enjoy it cold or over ice
SVEDKA PURE INFUSIONS:
SVEDKA Pure Infusions flavored vodka is a smooth, easy-drinking vodka that can be easily enjoyed straight or in delicious cocktails. Made from the finest spring water and Swedish winter wheat, this zero sugar, naturally flavored vodka is distilled five times to remove impurities, producing a pure, clear taste with a balanced body and a crisp finish. Enjoy one or all 3 of these delicious new vodkas on the rocks or in your favorite cocktail. 70 calories per serving with 0 Carbs, 0 Fat and 0 Sugar.
- Strawberry Guava: Strawberry infused vodka with the essence of tropical guava
- Ginger Lime: Lime infused vodka with subtle hint of ginger
- Dragonfruit Melon: Melon infused vodka with a twist of juicy Dragonfruit
Writers Tears Double Oak Irish Whiskey
Western Son Premium Canned Cocktails
- Writers’ Tears Double Oak, is a blend of the two premium whiskey styles aged in two types of wood – American and French Oak. It is triple-distilled, non-chill filtered and bottled at 46% ABV.
- This new expression was made possible by a close collaboration between the Walsh family in Ireland’s County Carlow and the Legaret family in Cognac, France.
- Nose: Dashes of sweet vanilla, notes of cinnamon, plum & poached pear
- Taste: Pressed grapes & citrus zest with a finish of chocolate undertones and lingering spice
- Only Irish Whiskey in Top 10 Global List of Whiskeys (#10, 94 Points)
- The Award-Winning 10x distilled Western Son Vodka took their small batch American craft vodka and combined it with delicious flavors to create a convenient, gluten-free, and ready-to-drink cocktail.
- Each can contains two cocktails making it easier to enjoy during your next tailgate, day on the lake or chill night in
- Lime Vodka Seltzer: a mix of Western Son Original Vodka and lime seltzer with only 95 calories per can. It is the embodiment of a light and crisp cocktail.
- Blueberry Lemonade: a mix of Western Son Blueberry Vodka and southern lemonade to bring a perfectly sweet and refreshing “summer all the time” kind of flavor.
- Screwdriver: Western Son Original Vodka and orange juice come together to create the classic screwdriver cocktail you’ve always known and loved – think Tang!
- Texas Mule: a mix of Western Son Original Vodka and their crafted sweet & spicy ginger beer with a hint of lime.
Monaco 69 Vodka Seltzer Variety Pack: This 6-pack consists of 2 cans of each staple flavor: Black Cherry Berry, Red Razzbery, and Lemon Splash. Monaco 69 is a vodka-based product that boasts only 69 calories, 0 grams of carbs, 0 grams of sugar, zero gluten and 3.5% ABV.
WhistlePig PiggyBack Rye
- 100% Rye aged 6 years carrying a 96.56 proof to stand out in cocktails
- Created by Dave Pickerell, WhistlePig’s original Master Distiller
- Nose: Fresh cinnamon, black peppercorn, a hint of tangerine & grapefruit zest
- Palate: Powerfully spicy, with cocoa, cardamom & cured leather flavors
- Finish: Wonderfully lengthy, with baking spices, vanilla and hints of citrus
- Awards: 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition Double Gold Winner
WhistlePig 10 Year Rye Whiskey: New 375ml Size The Flagship of WhistlePig Whiskey now comes in a 375ml offering. This 100 proof, straight rye whiskey, aged for at least 10 years through a unique double-barrel process has bold, spicy rye notes that earned a 96-point rating from Wine Enthusiast Magazine.
Mezcal Los Javis: Reposado
- Mezcal Los Javis is a family owned and operated distillery that was created 1979. The agave is hand-selected and roasted in a conical stone oven, tahona milled, and naturally fermented in wooden vats. The mezcal is distilled in small copper pots and is individually bottled and hand numbered.
- Nose: Full-bodied aromatic blend of chamomile, caramel & grass
- Flavor: Marked by rich hints of caramelized butter, marzipan and banana bread
- Reposado Awards: Won Gold at the 2019 SIP Awards
Espolon Tequila: New 375ml Size for Blanco & Reposado Expressions One of the fastest growing premium tequilas on the market is now available in one of the fastest growing sizes in the category – the 375ml.
Mr. Boston Cordials: 3 new flavors join the Mr. Boston lineup
- Orange Curacao is a derivative of the curacao Triple Sec, but with orange coloring. It is sweet, rich and complex with candied oranges and bitter orange peel. 1L bottle.
- Crème de Cassis is a sweet, dark red liqueur made from blackcurrants in a lower proof (15%) to compliment any cocktail. 1L bottle.
- Peppermint Schnapps has a sweet, minty aroma and is a clear spirit. The strong mint flavors come through on the taste. 50ml bottle.
Cazadores Anejo Cristalino Tequila: Cristalino uses 100% Blue Weber agave from the highland region of Jalisco. The agaves have a minimum maturity of six years to ensure high sugar content and excellent quality for our premium profile. Seven day double fermentation process and two rounds of distillation, this high quality tequila is sent to age in virgin American oak barrels for two years. Cazadores Cristalino owes its brilliance and transparency to a slow and careful filtration process where the color is removed. The characteristics of an aged tequila remain- retaining notes of toasted wood, walnut, almonds and apple & our signature sweet taste on the palate.
Cazadores Blanco Tequila: now available in a new 1.75L size
Plume and Petal is a range of premium, 20% ABV vodkas infused with delicate, natural fruit, botanical and tea with just a hint of honey. Plume & Petal has half the alcohol of standard vodka. When served as a spritz, it has a lower alcohol content and fewer calories than a glass of wine. 750ml 6pks in three flavors: Cucumber Splash, Lemon Drop, and Peach Wave.
Bacardi RTD “Ready to Drink” Real Rum Cocktail Slim Cans: Real Rum, Real Ingredients, Real Good – BACARDĺ Rum base (Superior) with all natural flavors, real ingredients (real cane sugar, natural juices or concentrate) and no artificial sweeteners. All three flavors are amongst the top 10 flavors for cans in the USA. 6/4pks: Limon & Lemonade, Lime & Soda, and Rum Punch Item.
Bacardi RTS “Ready to Serve” Cocktails: 6 flavors going forward from Bacardi’s “Ready to Drink” and "Classic Cocktails” lines – Zombie, Rum Punch, Bahama Mama, Mojito, Hurricane, and Island Tea. One price point, one design, one ABV. Available in Glass 1.75L and 750ml.